Autism Nexus - Heather Craven Speech Pathologist
Heather Craven has over 29 years of experience as a paediatric speech pathologist across a variety of settings and agencies. Heather has worked in multidisciplinary teams and in a range of early childhood settings with both professional and non professional staff. She is highly experienced in introducing children to visual strategies and cued instructions, manual signing, PECS, and social stories. Heather has been facilitating Hanen Training since 2002 and is accredited to provide training to both parents and staff and has experience in working with culturally and linguistically diverse populations.
- $200 Short assessment up to 1 hour duration and intervention planning.
- $260 Long assessment 1 – 1.5 hours and intervention planning.
- $150 Hourly rate - centre based
- $120 - 45 minutes - centre based
- $165 Hourly rate – offsite (20 minute radius)
- $135 - 45 minutes - offsite (20 minute radius)
Hanen – More Than Words Program
- $1800 per family
8 week course consisting of 8 group sessions and 4 individual sessions.
Maximum of 6 families participating.
Hanen – Talkability