Early Learning Services
At St Anthony’s Family Care Early Learning Centre, children benefit from a range of exciting programs and activities.
Our programs are planned by our experienced and qualified early childhood educators and are developed around an emergent and play based curriculum which is derived from the Early Years Learning Framework.
Programs are developed for each age group and focus on offering open-ended and child-initiated experiences enabling children to choose from a range of options in line with their own interests.
A school readiness program is offered to children in their year prior to school to best prepare them for the next step in their education.
What we offer …..
- Great programs supporting children’s wellbeing
- Experienced team of educators
- Natural and expansive outdoor areas
- Nutritionally sound meals
- 7:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday
- Care for children 0-6 years
Our daughter thoroughly enjoys spending time at the Centre and I have peace of mind knowing that she is in your care.