Client Service Charter
Our Client Service Charter is an overview of what you can expect from St. Anthony’s Family Care.
- the services we offer,
- how we can assist you in getting them,
- how you can help us provide the best service,
- what steps you can take if our services don’t meet your expectations.
It’s all about making sure you have a smooth and positive experience with us!
St Anthony’s Family Care operates:
- Figtree Early Learning Centre
- EPIK Disability Services
- Forge Disability Services
Through these services we strive to offer high quality programs that reflect your choices, meet your needs and promote wellbeing.
St Anthony’s Family Care provides opportunities for active inclusion, meaningful participation and encourages the potential of children, young adults and their families.
- respect your right to provide feedback, suggestions and make complaints
- make continuous improvements to our services
- support your right to make your own decisions and choices
- work with you and your family to build meaningful and respectful partnerships
- gain your consent and respect your privacy, only using your personal information according to Australian law and as required by our funding bodies
- provide advice to you about other support services available
- ensure staff are provided with relevant training and support
- support you to be represented by an advocate
- respect and adhere to all Australian laws
We want to make sure you receive the best possible service.
To help us do this, please:
- treat our staff and other service users with dignity and respect
- provide accurate and up-to-date information to help us deliver services
- tell us about any changes to your needs or circumstances
- give us honest feedback about our services
St Anthony’s Family Care genuinely wants to hear your views about our services. We are committed to resolving complaints in a reasonable, transparent and confidential manner. If you have a complaint about a possible breach of this Charter or other issues, please discuss this with a member of our team or the Service Coordinator. If you are not happy with the outcome please contact the Chief Executive Officer directly. If your complaint is not addressed to your liking, you are entitled to take the matter further. There are a number of external agencies that may be contacted and these are listed on the St Anthony’s Family Care Feedback brochure.
11 Monash Parade Croydon NSW 2132
Phone: 02 9747 5782